It’s Produce Pandemonium! Fruits and Vegetables are upset because kids aren’t getting their 5 a day. They take to the streets to protest and get kids to have healthier, stronger bodies. So join Cris P. Broccoli, Calcium Callie and Mighty Muscles for a fun-filled learning experience!
- Make half your plate fruits and vegetables
- To reduce sugary snacks and drinks
- To limit screen time (TV, video games, and computer)
- To run and play for at least 60 minutes a day
- To increase the amount of calcium-rich foods and drinks young people have each day
- 40 minute theatrical performance featuring puppetry, music, and audience interaction
- Free to schools and community groups
- Target audience: grades k-2 (approximate ages 5-8)
- Up to 300 people per audience
- An indoor or roofed space protected from the elements
- A staging area 20’ wide by 15’ deep for the set, and additional space large enough to seat the audience
- A minimum of 1 hour for set-up before the show and one hour for break-down after
- Up to three performances per day per venue. Note: please allow at least 15 minutes between shows to allow props to be re-set.
- Preferred that children are seated on the floor in front of the set