It’s Produce Pandemonium! Fruits and Vegetables are upset because kids aren’t making them half of their plate. They take to the streets to protest and get kids to have healthier, stronger bodies. So join Cris P. Broccoli, Slim, the bone building, fight fighting carton of milk, and Mighty Muscles for a fun-filled learning experience!
- Make half your plate fruits and vegetables
- To reduce sugary snacks and drinks
- To limit screen time (TV, video games, and computer)
- To run and play for at least 60 minutes a day
- To increase the amount of calcium-rich foods and drinks young people have each day
- 40 minute theatrical performance featuring puppetry, music, and audience interaction
- Free to schools and community groups
- Target audience: grades k-2 (approximate ages 5-8)
- Up to 300 people per audience
- An indoor or roofed space protected from the elements
- A staging area 20’ wide by 15’ deep for the set, and additional space large enough to seat the audience
- A minimum of 1 hour for set-up before the show and one hour for break-down after
- Up to three performances per day per venue. Note: please allow at least 15 minutes between shows to allow props to be re-set.
- Preferred that children are seated on the floor in front of the set