How much sugar is really in that granola bar? Just because a drink is orange, does that mean it’s orange juice? Is it Fruit, or False? And how many roads must a man walk down before he reaches 10,000 steps? Find out these answers and more with “What’s in that Lunch, Anyway?!?” and get the recipe to be a healthier you.
- This production can be tailored to varying audience ages from teen-adult, as well as mixed family audiences.
- Performance is a highly interactive game show format production
- Performance time varies from 30 minutes to 1 hour, depending upon needs of booking agency and topics addressed in games
- A level performance space that allows performers to walk into audience is needed
- Access to an electrical outlet is needed
- Suitable for audiences ranging from classroom-sized to health fair crowds
- Past performances have included middle-school classrooms, senior citizen centers, family-day activities, and health fairs.
- Identify barriers to eating healthy and exercising, and learn alternates to overcome the obstacles
- Identify myths associated with healthy eating/active living and learn accurate information
- Discover practical tips to use in selecting meals as well as incorporating physical activity in day-to-day living
- 30 to 60 minute gameshow-styled workshop
- Free to schools and community groups
- Appropriate for intimate classrooms to full auditoriums. Please specify performance requirements when requesting show.
- Seating should be arranged so that performers and audience members are easily able to interact